TD-Mass Hysteria TD-Mass Hysteria

Why I'm not Liberal.

Spoopy-Boo: Stop Motion Halloween Short Spoopy-Boo: Stop Motion Halloween Short

Really good animation. Animation is good. Being that it's not smooth animating the humor benefits from it.

Madness Unleashed Madness Unleashed

A bit confused, but your animations never get old. They're so good now that I wish you could do a full length movie.

Apocalypse Cartoons Apocalypse Cartoons

This video is perfect for introducing people to your content, especially Rats on Cocaine. I have no idea what goes on inside that head of yours, but to be animating this kind of stuff really shows just how disturbing things can get.
5 stars because there isn't anything like it.

ApocalypseCartoons responds:

Thank you. Glad someone appreciates it. Stay tuned for my biggest and most complex animation yet. Over a dozen very different cartoons crammed into one long narrative. "What Price Freedom: The History of Apocalypse Cartoons". Coming eventually.

Madness Clown Hero 3 Madness Clown Hero 3

I figured that you were using a Madness scene editor program on this site. One of the programs that has all the pieces from Madness Combat, then taking screenshots and putting them in a program that will run the images and render them as a video. I can tell you're trying. Try Source Filmmaker. There are Madness combat models available in the workshop. Some of the files will conflict, so I recommend putting them in different folders.

RonandoChat responds:

No, are you didn't see few backgrounds or a ninja piece that won't present from madness scene creator? Such as RWL agent

TD-Kids and Money TD-Kids and Money

Some colleges are requiring students to take Social Justice courses to graduate.

Raziberry responds:

I'm well aware. It's one reason why I'm so glad I'm not in college these days.

TD-Parking TD-Parking

I had no idea this was even happening.

TD-The Network TD-The Network

This is 100% accurate.

Alter Ego - Short Film Alter Ego - Short Film

This is really well done. I like how the boss has the small cut mustache.

FrameFreak2D responds:

Thanks a lot :D

Can't Escape the Madness Can't Escape the Madness

This is really well done. Noticed you took the screams from FNaF..