Overlod Overlod

Best time waster. Would play again. Stick with it, there's actually something worth it in the end.

Alone in the Madness (pt.01) Alone in the Madness (pt.01)

This is challenging in itself and fun. Some things require waiting while others are about being quick. This is really good.

Endless PlasmaStream/Supe Endless PlasmaStream/Supe

Refuses to load. Had this sitting for several minutes without any changes or progress. Maybe it doesn't work in Firefox.

Castle Crusher Castle Crusher

I clicked on how to play and I got a spammed NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Zultrin responds:

Thanks for this feedback, we have updated our game.

Hangman:Gallows Hangman:Gallows

Issues with selecting letters., whether it be by mouse or keyboard.

Spacemans Spacemans

The timer ran out and I still could play.

DylanBannan responds:

Forgot this shows up for everyone, had to do groupwork for a class and didn't have time to put anything good together. Wasn't sure how to make this game private but oh well.

Spacebenders Spacebenders

The game runs fine. The whole idea of outlasting your opponent is one thing. Shooting a gun that only swaps you with another object and other players is even more difficult as you have to get them killed by means of the environment. It was interesting, none the less. The easy AI made figuring out how to play the game a better experience.

Wolod responds:

Glad that you've liked it. In the future update I'll upgrade AI and add online multiplayer. Then it'll be much more fun!

Can You Survive Space? Can You Survive Space?

There are typos. But rather than point out what words are mispelled like a grammar (reference of World War II), I'll just let you figure out what those are and you can fix those yourself.

While it is short, some options aren't even options. This dates back to early DOS games. The fun of the imagination is there.

ChristopherFoster responds:

Thanks for the feedback! :)

Dino Parking Dino Parking

Sensitive like a open wound to disinfectant wipes or hand sanitizer. If you touch anything, it's game over.

Madness vs Thing Thing Madness vs Thing Thing

Thing Thing. The game has been around before Project Nexus. Madness Combat, a animated series that was not a game until fans made them. The two are practically originals themselves, but the oldest is stick figure animations and games. Thing Thing has developed more than Madness Combat, until Project Nexus 2 began in the works. Thing Thing had advanced well, making a story and an arena session. The game is fun. The music is good too.